StarTel is currently hiring for the following positions:
Ideal candidate will have 5 years experience in:
- Outside Plant
- Inside Plant
- Government Sales
- Commercial Sales
Salary will be based upon experience. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will strive to provide the highest quality workmanship, exceptional customer service, and a safe work environment for our clients, all trades on a given job, your team, and yourself. Star’s client base consists of commercial and institutional ( city, state, and federal government ) clientele.
- Previous experience with ISP ( indoor ) / OSP ( outdoor ) Low-voltage electrical applications, solutions, or repairs.
- Experience running CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 6a cable through walls, floors, ceilings, furniture etc.
- Solid understanding of cable installation, termination, and testing.
- Familiarity with fiber-optics a plus.
- Experience working with routers, switches, access points, wireless access points, CATV, CCTV, audio-visual, etc.
- Must have own set of low-voltage electrical tools.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional ATTITUDE & APTITUDE. Strong desire to complete work on time, within budget, and exceeding client expectations.
- Install, repair, and test cabling, and or fiber work.
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Skilled Troubleshooter
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Possess Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass drug test as well as background check
- Work well and communicate with team members, clients, and Star Management
Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
SBA Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
GSA Schedule Awarded May 2021
Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Duns # : 12-368-3737
Cage Code # : 3C2E3
7717 W 6th Avenue, Unit B Lakewood, CO 80214